Servo motors have been used in the industrial applications where accurate movements and positioning are involved. As a part of its product program, Leroy-Somer has several types of servo motors and servo geared motors that can be used for solving very complex industrial applications.
The standard manufacture program of Leroy-Somer comprised the servo motors with the following properties:
- Mains supply voltage: 200/240V or 380/480V
- Rated torque: Between 0.7 to 220 Nm,
- Initial torque: Standard or short high peak torque,
- Number of poles: 6 or 8,
- Rotation rate: from 2000 to 6000 rot/min,
- With or without installed break,
- Installed incremental or SinCos encoder or resolver,
- Mechanic protection level: IP65.
You can download .pdf files with some basic information from our website.
- Digitax SP
- Presentation Dynabloc
Please, find more information on the manufacturer’s website: http://www.leroysomer.com/en/solutions_and_services/drive_systems/products/